Rapipay is looking for a talented and self-driven Lead Engineer – Android native apps who loves technical challenges. The Lead Engineer will be laying down the foundations for our NeoBanking Android app in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, high energy environment. We are building a platform for customer banking, secure onboarding, integrations with external systems, wallet, payments, lending, risk mitigation and analytics for driving intelligence from customer interaction patterns. It’s an exciting time to join the team as we’re setting the approach, design, and architecture for a holistic B2C technology offering.
Your work will touch systems at scale that reach customers all across India, empower them with our financial offerings, while having a significant impact on our business. You’ll get to experience the dynamic, diverse and collaborative agile working environment we are so proud to provide. You will use agile methodologies to plan ahead, understand and communicate priorities clearly and work closely with product owners, UX designers, engineers, and architects.
What you’ll do:
You will take on the role of Data Scientist of our Native Apps team.
- Designing and developing AI/ML Models, EDA, data Analysis etc.
- Responsible to design and develop distributed, high volume, high velocity multi-threaded event data pre-processing systems.
- Good knowledge in SQL and Python programming Language.
- Responsible to do research on latest Tech stack as per Business use cases in AI/ML
- Develop programs in Python as part of data cleaning and preprocessing.
- It include predictive modeling, statistical Modeling, Data transformation, data preprocessing and optimizing complex queries to extend the functionalities.
- You will be involved in product feature development, and will be working in close partnership with Data Engineering and Science Team.
Who you are:
- Data Scientist with 2 to 4 years of hands-on experience with Machine Learning, Predictive Modeling, and Applied Statistic.
- Extensive 2+ years experience working with Python, SQL,MySQL & AWS athena.
- Experience in Supervised learning having working hands on ML model classification & regression with ML models like Logistic, KNN, Decision Tree, XGBOOST etc.
- Experience with NLP & Deep Learning will be preferred.
- Experience in Applied Statistic like Statistic modeling, Hypothesis testing, A/B testing & Correlation Analysis.
- Working knowledge with workflow orchestration tools like AWS services EC2 instance, SageMaker etc.
- Candidate should have Data Processing ability using open source Python library for Machine Learning.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputed engineering college from Tier I / Tier II be preferred.
Why join us:
Rapipay recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are a financial technology platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. We recognize the power of financial services to break down barriers and make it easy for customers to avail banking, investments and lending solutions – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.