Frontend (Angular Developer)
Rapipay is looking for a talented and self-driven Lead Engineer – Android native apps who loves technical challenges. The Lead Engineer will be laying down the foundations for our NeoBanking Android app in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, high energy environment. We are building a platform for customer banking, secure onboarding, integrations with external systems, wallet, payments, lending, risk mitigation and analytics for driving intelligence from customer interaction patterns. It’s an exciting time to join the team as we’re setting the approach, design, and architecture for a holistic B2C technology offering.
Your work will touch systems at scale that reach customers all across India, empower them with our financial offerings, while having a significant impact on our business. You’ll get to experience the dynamic, diverse and collaborative agile working environment we are so proud to provide. You will use agile methodologies to plan ahead, understand and communicate priorities clearly and work closely with product owners, UX designers, engineers, and architects.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by fellow front-end developers Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Years Of Experience
Technical & Functional Requirements
- Good understanding of server-side CSS / SCSS pre-processors such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your technology stack
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- GitHub, JIRA (nice to have experience with these).
Why join us:
Rapipay recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are a financial technology platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. We recognize the power of financial services to break down barriers and make it easy for customers to avail banking, investments and lending solutions – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.