Sales Leadership Role (ASM/Sr. ASM/Cluster Head)
We have multiple positions PAN-India for Fintech Sales professionals.
These positions provide great opportunity to be part of the fastest growing ‘Assisted Mode’ (B2B) fintech player with a retail network of over 6 Lakh Agents across India, providing basic banking services to the unbanked and underserved section of India.
The Company is poised to enter the Digital Banking space very soon.
The company offers Cash-in (Domestic Money Remittance (DMT) as well as Cash-out (Aadhar Enabled Payment System (AEPS) & Micro ATM (MATM) products along with ancillary offerings such as Bill Payments, Mobile Recharges, Travel Bookings, Insurance and Financing. It is the leading domestic remittance player and among the top 2 players in the assisted payment category in the Indian market today. With offices in NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Raipur, Mohali, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Patna and has presence in over 15,000 pin codes out of 19,100 pin codes in India.
Who are we looking for?
- Understanding of B2B Sales distribution channel
- Good knowledge of AEPS/DMT/MATM/POS/CMS
- Has hands-on experience in building SMART targets for the sales force with a decisive aim to meet targets with the team
- Actively participated in employee development, training, hiring, performance appraisals and motivating sales team leading ASM/TSM and Sales Executives.
- With 5+ years of relevant experience in sales and distribution in B2B space preferably from Fintech
- Any graduate / postgraduate from a reputed institute/college/university
- Has been in the leadership role for at least 2 years in continuation.
- Compensation: Best in Industry
- Job Location: Pan India
Why join us:
Rapipay recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are a financial technology platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. We recognize the power of financial services to break down barriers and make it easy for customers to avail banking, investments and lending solutions – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.