Senior Software Engineer (Node.JS)
Rapipay is looking for a talented and self-driven Lead Engineer – Android native apps who loves technical challenges. The Lead Engineer will be laying down the foundations for our NeoBanking Android app in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, high energy environment. We are building a platform for customer banking, secure onboarding, integrations with external systems, wallet, payments, lending, risk mitigation and analytics for driving intelligence from customer interaction patterns. It’s an exciting time to join the team as we’re setting the approach, design, and architecture for a holistic B2C technology offering.
Your work will touch systems at scale that reach customers all across India, empower them with our financial offerings, while having a significant impact on our business. You’ll get to experience the dynamic, diverse and collaborative agile working environment we are so proud to provide. You will use agile methodologies to plan ahead, understand and communicate priorities clearly and work closely with product owners, UX designers, engineers, and architects.
What We Are Looking For
- Expertise in designing back-end applications with Node.js (mandatory)
- Experience in design and development of Full Stack applications using one or more JS frameworks like ReactJS (is a Plus)
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms skills
- The ability to own end to end responsibility – right from requirement to release.
- The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code.
- Lead the team by example.
- Help design and code highly scalable and secure systems
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Build stable and scalable applications that are unit and integration tested.
- Learn & Develop Leadership skills.
- Understanding of CI/CD process and using Docker
Years of Experience
3+ (Available in less than 30 days)
Technical & Functional Requirements
- Experience with Responsive Web Design utilizing frameworks such as bootstrap and/or material-ui
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js state management libraries (such as Flux or Redux)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token Expertise in unit testing
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical colleagues.
Technical Competencies Required
Node.js (mandatory), ReactJS (nice to have). Experience building micro services (REST APIs) using Node.js
AWS experience integrating technologies like SQS, SNS, SES, Lambda, API Gateway, Cognito
Experience with one or more RDBMS databases like MySql, PostGreSQL Experience with one or more NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Aerospike, Elastic Search, Redis, neo4j etc.
Caching technologies like : Redis , Elasticache,
Cloud Providers like : AWS/ Google Cloud / Azure
CI / CD : Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
Why join us:
Rapipay recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are a financial technology platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. We recognize the power of financial services to break down barriers and make it easy for customers to avail banking, investments and lending solutions – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.